EECE259: Introduction to Microcomputers
Prof. Guy Lemieux, Kaiser 4016, eece259 at gmail dotty com
Kyle Balston, kyleb at ece
Stuart Dueck, stuartdueck at gmail
Jeffrey Goeders, jeffrey.goeders at gmail
Eddie Hung, eddieh at ece
Aaron Severance, aaronsev at ece
All TAs can be found in Kaiser 4025
For all quizzes and the final exam, no aids are permittted,
not even calculators.
- Homework (25%, hw 1,2,3 at 5% each, hw 4 at 10%)
- Quizzes (20%, four at 5% each)
- Exam (55%), must pass final exam to pass the course
- You must choose a partner to work with for the entire term.
- Due to resource constraints, you cannot work alone except under very
extenuating circumstances. Prior approval of the instructor is required.
- Absolutely no groups of 3 or more.
- To do the homework, each pair of students will need to purchase an
Altera DE1 board for $100 from ECE Stores (basement of MCLD).
- Marking your homework requires a 15-minute appointment with a TA (see below).
to top | UBC.ca »
EECE 259 Website
Electrical & Computer Engineering, MCLD building
tel (604) 822-0247 | fax (604) 822-5949 | e-mail eece259[at]gmail.com
© Copyright The University of
British Columbia, all rights reserved.